lil wayne clothing line

Rapper Lil Wayne is hoping to share his style with fans by launching his own clothing line.

The hip-hop star has revealed he wants to put together a fashion collection called Rebirth, based on his own eclectic wardrobe, and is eyeing a release within the next year.

He tells XXL magazine, "I'm funky... I wear a whole buncha (sic) items at one time, you know what I mean? I be figuring you (sic) at least want one of them items. Like, 'Damn, I'd love to have that safety pin he got on,' you know what I mean?
"Anything. I got on these types of shoes, these shorts, this sweater... A year from now, I want all these items to be mine. Rebirth... I just figure people want to be funky like me, so I got my clothing line."

Source :  http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2011/07/18/lil_wayne_to_launch_his_own_clothing_l