Leona Lewis taken to court over new single 'Collide'

The former 'X Factor' singer debuted her new single on Radio 1 last Friday, and instantly it was reported that the track was a copy taken from Ministry of Sound signee Avicii, also known as Tim Bergling.

Tweeting earlier this week, Lewis wrote: "With regards to my song, avicii was aware & agreeing publishing splits for himself and his manager (sic)."

The Hackney star also added: "When avicii sent his track out to have a song written over it I totally fell in love with this version and i think he's super talented."
But Avicii responded directly to Lewis on Twitter and wrote: "Thanks for accusing me of lying and speaking on my behalf."

He also challenged the star with the comment: "Since we never met or even spoke, please let me and my manager know who told you that and what confirmation they gave you."

Simon Cowell's record label Syco has stated that Bergling has been credited on the track as a songwriter, but he insists that permission was never agreed before it's release.

Read More : http://www.taletela.com/news/8199/leona-lewis-and-avicii-feud-on-twitter-over-collide-copying