Amanda Knox sexual harrassment

TV says Knox claimed sexual harassment in jail

LOS ANGELES (AFP) - Amanda Knox claimed she was sexually harassed by a prison official in Italy during her four years behind bars, according to a TV program to be aired this weekend.
Knox, who has returned home to Seattle after being acquitted of murder and sexual assault, said the "high-ranking prison administrator" ordered her into his office, alone at night, to talk about sex.
"He was fixated on the topic of sex, with whom I'd done it, how I liked it, if I would like to do it with him," said a letter from Knox, quoted by the "48 Hours Mystery" show which airs Saturday on CBS.
"When I realized that he really wanted to talk to me about sex I would try to change the subject," she added, the program's makers said in a description of the show ahead of broadcast.

Knox, now 24, wrote: "I realize that he was testing me to see if I reacted badly, to understand me personally. He wanted to get a reaction or some information from me. I did not get the seriousness of the situation."
A court in Perugia on Monday freed Knox and her Italian ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito after acquitting them over the gruesome 2007 killing of British student Meredith Kercher, allegedly after a violent sex game.
Knox, who was dubbed "Foxy Knoxy" by some tabloid newspapers, hopes to return to her studies after settling back at home, although experts say she could make a fortune by selling her story as a book, or in TV or film rights.
It was not clear when the letter cited by the TV show was written, or to which prison official it might refer.

Source : Yahoo News