Blogger Gets $250K Bonus

Blogger gets $250K bonus, Chad Ochocinco gives up $250k to dance with stars- Chad Ochocinco's case, he would get an extra $250,000 to show up and work out. Instead, while the rest of the Bengals are sweating in the weight room, Ochocinco will be shaking it on "Dancing With the Stars." If I were in his shoes, I'd probably do the same thing. By appearing on the dancing show, The Ocho gives himself a chance to go from "famous among football fans" to "famous among everybody," and that's worth a lot of money.
If he's likable and sticks around for a while in the competition, in the long run, it'll be worth way more than $250,000 for him. All kinds of new endorsements and appearances will open up to him. For whatever the reason, this is just one of those shows that captivates America. My mother still adores Jason Taylor, and I doubt she could even tell me what team he plays for.


Besides, it won't be the first time that Ochocinco has skipped the offseason conditioning program. I don't see it as a big deal. Again, I stress that it's not mandatory, and I'm pretty sure that conditioning won't be a problem for Ochocinco.