Man Loses 191 Pounds Bet with Wife

Man loses 191 pounds bet with wife- Jay Wornick tipped the scales at 366 pounds, raising the concerns of his wife, Angela. Frustrated by her inability to motivate her 30-year-old husband to lose weight, she decided she needed to make a play to his competitive side. So the Fulton, N.Y., couple embarked on a bet to start the New Year: Who could lose the most weight the fastest.
Now, 11 months later, Jay Wornick is eating a lot less, and his wife is eating her words.
"I thought I had this one in the bag," she said today on "Good Morning America," where her husband revealed his new 191-pounds slimmer figure to the world. "But he was determined."
Her husband lost the weight completely on his own by completely overhauling his diet, exercise and lifestyle.
"It started with a diet. My diet was horrible," Wornick said. "I changed everything. I went to whole foods, fresh fruit and lean meats. I cut out all the fast food, cut out all the pizza and all the soda. That was what my diet mainly consisted of before."
Before the bet, Wornick said, he would consume as many as 10,000 calories per day through a diet of fast food, steak and potatoes and as many as 10 sodas per day.
To lose the weight, he buckled down, hitting the gym six days a week and maintaining a balanced meal plan.


Read more....