T.I. gay activists not American

T.I. gay activists not American, ti arrested for drugs, tracy morgan kill son gay, ti vh1 reality show, - Speaking to Vibe Magazine in a December-issue cover story titled "T.I. Wants You Back," recently paroled rapper and MTV reality star Clifford Joseph Harris Jr. (aka T.I.) proved once again he has a strange way of launching a charm offensive.


T.I. told Vibe that gay activists were overly sensitive when they censored a June performance by Tracy Morgan, during which the comedian -- among other controversial comments -- said he’d kill his son if he found out he were gay.

“Man, I will say this, the funniest joke I ever heard Tracy say during a stand-up was, ‘C’mon man, I think gay people are too sensitive,’” T.I. told the magazine. “'If you can take a d---, you can take a joke’ That s--- was funny to me. And it’s kind of true.”

Read more.....