Grandparents Day

This Grandparents Day, Snuggle Up and Read! Reading Together Strengthens Your Grandparent/Grandchild Bond

I See Me! celebrates Grandparents Day on September 9th. According to Grandparents.com, there are
70 million grandparents in the nation, which represents roughly one-third of the population. It’s no surprise that 72% think being a grandparent is the single most important and satisfying thing in their life.

Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) September 07, 2012
A great way for grandparents to develop and strengthen the relationship with a special grandchild is to bond over a book. According to children’s author Jennifer Dewing, “Snuggling up and reading with that special little one brings connection, closeness and a whole lot of love!”

I See Me! personalized children’s books have a particularly avid following from grandparents across the U.S. I See Me! books are special because they are personalized with the child’s name throughout the story, which makes them especially fun to read together. According to I See Me! customer Linda N from Yankton, South Dakota, her I See Me! book is “absolutely a beautiful book and my Grandson loves it because it is about him.” It sure is fun making your grandchild the star of his or her own story.

I See Me! storybooks are not only fun to read together, but they become a special family keepsake because they include a dedication page that grandparents can personalize for their grandchildren. According to Susan S from Bradenton, FL, “I have had nothing but rave reviews about this book. I've purchased it 6 times. My grandson is now 5 years old and he loves this book because it is has his very own name. It is about him. It has helped him learn his letters and spell his own name. The one thing that I find so special about this book is that it becomes a personalized family heirloom.”

I See Me! Inc. creates award-winning personalized children’s books that celebrate the uniqueness of each child and build self-esteem. I See Me! Inc. products are personalized with the child’s name. You can also connect with I See Me! on Facebook or on Twitter.

Jennifer Dewing
I See Me!
612-804-5640
Email Information

Source : http://news.yahoo.com/grandparents-day-snuggle-read-reading-together-strengthens-grandparent-144942674.html?_esi=1