Brigitte Nielsen Schwarzenegger

Actress Brigitte Nielsen says she had an affair with Arnold Schwarzenegger while he was dating Maria Shriver in the 1980s.
Nielsen and Schwarzenegger starred in the movie Red Sonja together in 1985 are were said to have been good friends. Very good friends. While promoting her autobiography, You Only Get One Life,
Brigitte dished that she and Arnold definitely hooked up during filming. Later that same year she went on to marry Sylvester Stallone, and the following year, in 1986, Arnold and Maria Shriver married.
Brigitte says that their affair was intense sexually. ”Since we both knew that it wouldn’t last beyond the movie, we didn’t hold back. We wanted to try everything and so we did. There were no restrictions, no promises, nothing, and it was a great time in my life.”
Brigitte says she was young and naive, 22-years-old at the time, and Arnold Schwarzenegger was much older and experienced at 38. She says she believed Arnold was genuinely into her, until she found out about Maria.
“He never spoke about her (Maria Shriver) and the way he was living his life with me, I felt I was the only one. Then I realized about him and Maria and, wow, I felt cheated. Maybe I wouldn’t have got into it if he said, ‘I’m going to marry Maria and this is dead serious,’ but he didn’t, and our affair carried on.”