Jason Aldean scandal

Fans of Jason Aldean were shocked on September 30 when pictures hit the internet of him with another woman. This was not his amazing wife Jessica and instead Brittany Kerr. Today Jason spoke out to fans and apologized about what took place.

Taste of Country was able to post Jason’s statement. Here is what he had to say:
“Hey Guys – I wanted to talk to you directly, so you were hearing the truth from me and not just reading allegations made about my personal life on gossip web sites.
The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar. I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that’s the end of the story. I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself. I’m not perfect, and I’m sorry for disappointing you guys. I really appreciate being able to work through this privately with my family and for all your continued support.”
Jason Aldean is admitting that he did something wrong. He was also man enough to realize it and leave the bar alone before he let it go even further. It sounds like he will have a lot of apologizing to do when he gets home and hopefully he can work through this all. It may end up being a long road ahead for the couple.
Jason has two children with his wife Jessica. They have been dating since he was 17 years old and she was just 14 years old. Does this news shock you? What do you think of Jason’s apology?
Reference:-http://www.examiner.com/article/jason-aldean-admits-to-cheating-scandal-and-apologizes