Lark Voorhies mental illness

Remember beautiful Lisa Turtle on "Saved by the Bell"? The girl Screech pined for? Well, the actress who played her, 38-year-old Lark Voorhies, has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, her mother tells People.
"There are things that have traumatized her," says her mom, Tricia, 64. "I care deeply about my
daughter and I want her to resume her life."

Voorhies says she is not sick, despite what her "over-loving" mom syas, according to People. But in a series of interviews, the mag says Voorhies "would frequently stop mid-sentence and stare off, often mumbling to herself or to others who weren't there."

"I have a strong spiritual sense," she explains, according to the mag. "You caught me in moments of pray [sic]." Do you know anyone who suffers from mental illness?