Brooke Burke thyroid cancer

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 8 (UPI) -- U.S. television personality Brooke Burke-Charvet announced Thursday she has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer.
Burke-Charvet, 41, is co-host of "Dancing with the Stars" and is the mother of four children.

"I need to have thyroid surgery and a thyroidectomy, which means I'm going to have a nice, big scar right here across my neck," she said on ModernMom's YouTube channel.
"I'm just going to make a positive out of this negative thing," she said. "I'm going to be a really good patient, and I'm going to do everything that I need to do. I've booked my surgery. ... I'm good. I'm ready to deal with it, and I'm going to be fine. I feel really, really strong. Doctors say this is a 'good' kind of cancer to have. ... My doctor did tell me this is a 'happily ever after' ending kind of thing."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/TV/2012/11/08/Brooke-Burke-Charvet-has-thyroid-cancer/UPI-93721352412102/#ixzz2BiIaPmMN