Charles Tillman baby

The wife of Chicago Bears cornerback Charles Tillman is expecting another girl on Monday, allowing Tillman to play Sunday night against the Houston Texans.
Tillman tweeted this news Thursday to the account of ESPN Radio's "Mike & Mike In The Morning": "god, family, football... Baby is coming Monday don't worry I'll be there Sunday." He created an uproar Wednesday when told WSCR-AM 670: "The wife is due any day, so hopefully this baby can stay in until after the game on Sunday. I hope she stays in -- I'm having another girl. Monday, for sure, but if she comes Sunday, I think I'm going to have to be at the hospital Sunday. So, I hope she stays in until after Sunday." Tillman has three children, two sons and a daughter. One of his daughters, Tiana, was born with a form of cardiomyopathy, a weakening of the heart and its pumping system that required a heart transplant in 2008. Tillman places a high importance on family. "At the end of the day, (family is) all you have," Tillman told reporters Wednesday. "This game is important to me, but after what we went through with my middle child (Tiana), to me football will always be second or third in my life. That was a great lesson learned to teach me that when I'm done playing football my family will still always be there for me."