Jason White and Emily Maynard

Bachelorette Emily Maynard, 26,  has had two seasons on The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise and still seeks fame hasn't found love. Following her stint on Season 8 of the reality dating show, she became engaged to Jef Holm, and by all accounts, seemed happy. By Hollywood standards anyways. Snort.
Then came rumors that she was cheating on Jef and had it out with him at a family gathering according to his
brother who went to the press. The story goes that Jef found some serious sexting on her phone with some other guy. Jef denied the rumors amid allegations that he was just 'going along' with the 'engagement' ruse. Engaged in July, and split by October, she released a statement to People:
“I am sorry to tell you that Jef and I have, indeed, parted ways
“It was a very difficult and heartbreaking decision. As you know, at first I wasn’t sure that I should even be the ‘Bachelorette,’ but I am a hopeless romantic and I do believe in the show.
“I have no regrets because I did find love and shared an incredible journey with a really special person – and you know what, we tried our best because the love between us was so real.”
Sure it was real. I guess pretending to be in love was hard even for this fame whore, because she's moved on. Real quick. Despite her protestations to the contrary, she is spotted here with Nascar truck racer, Jason White, 33,  on November 3 in Charlotte, North Carolina. Prior to hitting the club, they attended the Carrie Underwood concert where a spectator claimed:
"They were all over each other," a witness tells Us. "They were really close all night long."
She is no stranger to racecar drivers as the New York Daily Times states:
Maynard’s late fiance, Ricky Hendrick, was also a race car driver, and the reality TV starlet was previously linked to Dale Earnhardt Jr. back in 2006
Don't get me wrong, she's single and doesn't owe anyone anything, and can bone whomever she pleases with whatever frequency she pleases. I just don't get why when she's on the Bachelorette she states how important it is to find love and whoever is in her life won't get introduced to her daughter unless it's serious and then she seems to flit so easily to another relationship. Perhaps I'm missing something?

Source : http://www.ineedmyfix.com/2012/11/08/emily-maynard-and-nascars-jason-white-get-cozy-in-the-club-photo/