J.Lo hotel maid

A hotel maid was fired after asking Jennifer Lopez for an autograph.

Pray Dodaj - who worked at the Melia Duesseldorf in Germany - was starstruck when she was sent to clean the former 'American Idol' judge's room recently and tried to get an autograph but was sacked the next day
after Jennifer complained.

She told German newspaper Bild: "I cleaned on her floor. And I am an incredibly big fan so I took all my courage and rang the bell to get an autograph.

"But I was rejected by two assistants at the door.

"A day later the cleaning company that employed me at the hotel called and said that Ms Lopez had complained. I was fired right there on the phone! Because of an autograph!"

The hotel director, Cyrus Heydarian, stands by the decision to sack Pray, insisting that they do not tolerate employees who disturb their guests.

He said: "She has acted contrary to the contractual arrangements and disturbed the privacy of our guests."

Jennifer performed in the city last Wednesday as part of her current European tour.