New sexiest man alive

Channing Tatum is taking over the reins of Sexiest Man Alive from 2011 title holder Bradley Cooper. People magazine revealed the Magic Mike actor as 2012’s Sexiest Man Alive on Wednesday.
"My first thought was, 'Y'all are messing with me,'" Tatum tells People.
Even the actor’s wife Jenna Dewan Tatum was disbelieving at first. "I told Jenna after we'd been in the bathtub washing our dogs because they'd gotten skunked,” he says. "She was like, 'What?'"

"Yeah, she calls me [the Sexiest Man Alive] now," Tatum adds.
Good looks aren’t the only thing the actor has going for him; Dewan-Tatum describes her husband is “open-hearted” and “emotionally deep.”
"People know him to be fun and sexy, but they don't know how emotionally deep and spiritually open he is," she says. "He is such an open-hearted person; what you see is what you get."
The couple, who wed in 2009, is now thinking about starting a family. "I'm ready; I think she's ready," Tatum tells People. "The first number that pops into my head is three, but I just want one to be healthy and then we'll see where we go after that."
Tatum’s upcoming films include G.I. Joe: Retaliation, The Bitter Pill, White House Down and Foxcatcher.