Lindsay Lohan clubbing


Furious Lindsay Lohan has spoken out to vehemently deny claims that she went clubbing hours after agreeing to a plea deal in court, which will see her going to rehab for 90 days.
The actress took to Twitter to slam reports that she was seen ducking in the back of a pink SUV circling outside a trendy LA nightclub, which she then snuck into.

She told her followers on the social networking site:
‘Guys relax, that was NOT me at AV or in the @Mr. Pink SUV. I’m taking this seriously and focused on the road ahead,’ she wrote.
‘I stayed in last night, after a pretty long day…and ordered sushi to my hotel.’
‘Do not believe EVERY little thing you hear, unless you hear it from me. The support I have gotten, has been great and means alot.
You’ll of course forgive us for not being particularly inclined to believe Lindsay on this one, whose latest legal problems have been caused by her lying to the police about being behind the wheel of a car during an accident last year.
As part of her punishment, Lindsay will also have to do 30 days worth of community service and will have to complete five mandatory days in prison.