Heidi montag 10 surgeries in one day

Heidi montag 10 surgeries in one day, Jan 20, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Heidi Montag underwent 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day. According to sources, Heidi Montag, “The Hills” star said, “I had a little bit of botox, an eyebrow lift, my ears tucked, I had my nose re-alignes, fat injections put into my cheeks, my lips done and I had my chin shaved down.” She says she went through all these surgeries because she felt insecured of her body as she was teased in school. She adds, “It always kinda held me back from certain inner light and an inner happiness.”The 23-year-old reveals that her present breasts are “triple D, F” but she wants to make it “H.” She says she wants H for Heidi. Lauren Ogilvie Bosworth, popularly known as Lo Bosworth who was a co-star of Heidi Morgan in “The Hills” on MTV, suggests women should not get influenced by Heidi Montag. She says she wants girls not to read the article on Heidi Morgan’s surgery as they may think what Heidi Morgan did is normal.
After undergoing 10 surgeries, Heidi Montag said she had almost died. She feared that she might have to face post surgery problems like Michael Jackson. She had severe breathing problems which was like five breaths per minute. In an aftercare center, there were nurses who were attending her. She thanked God that she survived. She said, Charles, a security guy who was taking care of her, was timing her breath on his watch all the time. He called the nurses and they had to put oxygen on her face. Her plastic surgeon was called for an emergency. It was truly a very traumatic experience for her. If you do not want to go through such trauma as Heidi Montag faced, learn to love your natural form.