Madonna Boyfriend Brahim Zaibat

Madonna Boyfriend Brahim Zaibat, Arnaldo Magnani, Getty Images Madonna may be a 53-year-old, two-time divorcee, but that allegedly isn't stopping her from considering walking down the aisle for a third time -- and with a man half her age! As reported by The Mail, Madge is said to be "making up her mind" after her 24-year-old dancer beau Brahim Zaibat got down on one knee and popped the question!

"Brahim asked Madonna to marry him at a Kabbalah center a few weeks ago, but Madonna hasn't given him an answer yet," a source alleged. "She doesn't want to rush into anything," the insider continued. "She is very happy with Brahim, although her friends are not sure she is ready for marriage again. That said, Madonna has a real fear of being on her own. It's a major issue for her, and she loves having a man in her life who is young and makes her feel young."

The pop icon does have a track record for dating younger men, romancing 24-year-old Brazilian model Jesus Luz before Zaibat. Her second husband Guy Ritchie is also 10-years her junior.

As for the sizable age gap between Madge and her maybe future fiance, the superstar told ABC's '20/20' bank in January: "I didn't, like, write down on a piece of paper I'm now going to have a relationship with a younger man. That's just what happened. You see, that's the romantic in me. I just met someone that I cared for, and this happened to be his age."

The mother of four also revealed her potential plans to walk down the aisle yet aging in a bid to maintain a family unit, saying: "I don't want to live my life on my own ... I need a partner in my life and I think most people feel that way. Someone who feels a connection with my children and respects the idea that they have to be a role model as well. It's a lot to live up to."