Southwest Airlines Response + Verbal Altercation With Flight Attendant

Southwest Airlines response + verbal altercation with flight attendant- Two sisters were kicked off a Southwest Airlines flight after one of the women broke down in tears about their father, who just had a heart attack. According to KGO in Oakland, the women were on their way to Dallas to see their ailing father Wednesday, when the crying woman asked the flight attendant for a glass of wine.
“I'm a little bit afraid to fly, so I said to the stewardess as she was passing, 'When you're going to be serving, I'll have a glass of wine,' and she said, 'I think you've had enough.' Of course I hadn't had any on the airplane," passenger Ricci Wheatley told KGO.

Wheatley’s sister, Robin, said Ricci was ‘softly crying’ at the time.

Southwest paid for a hotel, meal and flight the next day. KGO could not reach Southwest for a comment.