Cheryl Burke Bachelorette

Dancing With The Stars pro dancer Cheryl Burke is reportedly in the running to be the next Bachelorette, or at least appear in the series in some capacity.
Although Cheryl Burke is currently dancing with NFL great Emmitt Smith on Dancing with the Stars All-Stars, RadarOnline reveals that ABC is eying Burke for The Bachelorette, according to a source close to
the series.
“She has a huge fan base,” stated the source, “she’s great on television and they definitely think people would want to watch her find true love on TV.”
In June of this year, Cheryl Burke admitted to Digital Spy that she would love to be on The Bachelorette before the current season of Dancing with the Stars All-Stars.
“My dating record hasn’t been great the past couple of years,” confessed Burke, “so if I have a chance to go on [The Bachelorette] I will. I’m getting old, you know, so it’s something of interest to me.”
It also appears that Burke’s willingness to break out the Hollywood dating pool is appealing. “If I had people setting me up with different guys,” added Burke in the interview, “I think it would be easier for me to meet someone to date.”
So, what do you think? Can Cheryl Burke find true love on The Bachelorette?