Fey Palin impression


Her parody of Sarah Palin may have been a huge hit on "Saturday Night Live," but Tina Fey believes it actually has hurt the ratings for her NBC series "30 Rock," reports USA Today.
"Some may argue that exploiting Governor Palin and her family helped bring attention to my low-rated TV show,"  Fey says of "30 Rock" in her just-released book of essays, "Bossypants." "I am proud to say you
are wrong."
Fey says the truth is, "My TV show still enjoys very low ratings. In fact, I think the Palin stuff may have hurt the TV show. Let's face it, between Alec Baldwin and me there is a certain 50 percent of the population who think we are pinko Commie monsters."
The comic actress has offered to help Julianne Moore get into character for HBO's upcoming telefilm "Game Change," in which the Oscar winner plays the former governor of Alaska and vice-presidential candidate.
"She's a great actress," says Fey. "If she needs my wig, I have it. It's at 'SNL.'"