Kim K. swollen feet

Kim K. swollen feet, Kim Kardashian's feet are so ''swollen'', she can't fit them into her shoes.
The 32-year-old reality star, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West in July, has been ordered by doctors to keep her feet elevated in a bid to combat the swelling but while she waits for it to go down, she has been forced to splash out on new footwear.
She said: ''My doctor has told me to elevate my feet. Can you see how wide and swollen they are? I've just ordered a pair of pointy-toed flats.

''[My Louboutins] hardly fit me any more. When I flew in them the other day, I landed with one strap unbuckled, as I couldn't get it around my ankle.''
Kim's maternity choices have sparked debate, and while many have dismissed her tight-fitting choices as fashion disasters, her younger sister Khloe is proud of her for flaunting her curvaceous figure, which she believes should be on show more often.
Khloe, 28, said: ''I feel like she was trying to dress in flowing clothes, but Kim has such a phenomenal figure, she needs to show it off. I'm glad she went back to a tighter dress.''
Kim is grateful for the support of her siblings, especially older sister Kourtney - who warned her sister about the frenzy surrounding her unborn child after she went through the same experience when expecting her two children, Mason, three, and nine-month-old Penelope with partner Scott Disick.
Kim added to Grazia magazine: ''Kourtney warned me that when I got pregnant, people's opinions would be on all-time high and everyone would chime in. Now I see what she means ...
''This is how I have always dressed, and right now I'm wearing anything that fits.''