Leonardo Dicaprio Erin Heatherton

Leonardo Dicaprio Erin Heatherton,
Erin Heatherton isn’t letting her breakup with Leonardo DiCaprio keep her down.
Backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show on Nov. 7, the supermodel spoke for the first time about her split with the actor.
“I’m having the best time right now, here at the Victoria’s Secret show,” the 23-year-old told E! News. “I couldn’t feel more beautiful with all my friends. It’s wonderful.”
Pal and co-angel Lily Aldridge isn’t worried one bit about Erin’s future love life — and we agree. What guy wouldn’t want this blonde beauty on his arm?
“Erin is my girl, she's my daughter's godmother, she's my best friend and just amazing. She is such an angel, such a star. She's the best," Lily, who just welcomed a baby girl in June with hubby and Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill, says. "I don't think Erin's gonna have any problems getting a man. I'm pretty sure there's a line around New York City waiting for her. Every guy I know is like, 'Please introduce me to Erin!'"
As for Erin’s next relationship, she knows exactly what she’s looking for.
“A big heart, sense of humor and just being real, honesty,” she said when asked what she finds sexy in a guy.
As Life & Style reported late last week, Erin and Leo called it quits after dating nearly a year.
“They broke up, but it was amicable,” a source tells Life & Style. “They remain friends.”